Week 2 UpdateUpdated Friday May 13, 2016 by John Hand.
Around the horn...
- Teams should be handing out raffle tickets to each player. Each player is entitled to one packet. The tickets can be kept, or sold. The funds you raise you can keep to offset the charges on your registration. Please hold the stubs right now. We do have recorded the ticket numbers and will use a random number generator to pull numbers. Communications will be via league wide emails and published on our web page. We are looking to start pulling winners the last week of May through each week of the remainder of the season.
- Niska Day...any players or teams interested in marching in the parade, plan on meeting at Cornelius and Ray on Saturday May 21 by 9:30am. Shuttle will run from NHS starting at 8:45am. Wear your hat and uniform!
- Make Up Picture plans are being worked on. Tentative schedule is Sunday May 22. (Thursday was a bit of a swing and a miss but we're still at the plate.)
- Don't Forget to sign up for the Fun Run on June 5. Entry fee goes up starting Monday. Sign up here:
- Lost and Found...if you leave something behind, or if you find something and not sure who it belongs to visit the concession stand at your fields. We have a woman's ring, gloves, bats, hats, chairs, coffee mugs and so on already piling up in both concessions. Stop in if you are missing something.
- GE Field Use... if you are using the fields to play baseball and are approached by GE Security, you just need say you are part of Nisky Baseball....and be playing baseball! No dog walking! Nisky Baseball has exclusive rights to the fields, but sometimes it's Security will ask.
- The League would like to remind all of its Coach and Game Duties and Code of Conduct of all participants found at http://nbl.siplay.com/site/ClientSite/article/1491168 . The League constantly works to improve the overall experience for all involved, and it begins with our Code of Conduct as its foundation.
Thanks for playing Nisky Baseball, and we look forward to a fun weekend!